Break and win instantly promo terms and conditions
Here you will find the Terms & Conditions, as well as Frequently Asked Questions, for the current KitKat®Chunky 'Break & WIN €/£5,000 instantly - Find red inside' Promotion. Simply click one of the links above to be sent to the relevant part of the page.
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Registered office: Nestle UK Ltd, Nestle Confectionery (UK), York, YO91 1XY.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
1. The promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man, Channel Island and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18+ only and excludes employees and the immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd ("the Promoter"), its affiliated companies, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
2. Purchase necessary. Please retain winning promotional pack, winning insert and receipt as proof of purchase.
3. No purchase necessary mail in option in NI.
4. No internet access required.
5. Winners must hold a U.K. or ROI bank account as the €/£5,000 will be fulfilled by a personalised cheque.
Core Promotional Period
6.Promotional stock of the Chunky 'Break & WIN €/£5,000 instantly. Find red inside' will be available in retail outlets from August 2021 through to mid-October 2021 (subject to stock availability), although customers will have until midnight on 23rd September 2022 to claim any winning bar.
7. There are 5x £5,000 (€5,000 for ROI winners) prizes, available to be won instantly by purchasing a promotional pack of KitKat® Chunky (while stocks last- see Clause 11 for participating products) and finding a lucky red bar and winning insert inside. Winning inserts contain details on how to claim. The €/£5,000 prizes will be fulfilled via cheque. Please note that the 5 lucky winning bars and inserts have been independently verified and randomly seeded from the total universe of the promotional 'Break & WIN €/£5,000 instantly, Find red inside' packs of KitKat® Chunky. This independent process of selecting the winning bars from the total universe of the products available in this promotion, however, may mean that not all product variants may contain winning bars or inserts. All 5 bars are available to be won and have been distributed randomly into promotional stock available in the trade, but not all prizes may be claimed.
8. If you find a lucky winning bar, please retain your promotional pack, winning insert and receipt as you will need this for verification purposes.
9. As part of the verification, proof of sending of relevant items will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for incomplete or lost lucky red bar promotional items claims due to technical reasons or otherwise.
10. To enter without purchase in Northern Ireland only – send your name, age, full postal address and email address to: KitKat® Chunky Red Bar Promotion NPN, Consumer Services, Nestlé UK Ltd, Haxby Road, York, YO91 1XY. Once the request has been verified, your NPN entry will be entered into the promotion with the same opportunity of winning the lucky red bars as the purchase necessary route via virtual randomisation based on volume and geographical area. NPN Winners ONLY will be subsequently contacted by email in the first instance with details of how to claim the prize. A winner must respond to the notification e-mail within 14 days to claim their prize. Non–winners will not be contacted. Only one entry per stamped, correctly mailed envelope. A maximum of 1 entry per person, during the promotional period. No Purchase Necessary applications must be received by the Promoter no later than 19.11.21 to ensure that requests can be processed before the end of the promotion. No Purchase Necessary requests will be subject to verification.
11. The promotion is available on: KitKat® Chunky Milk 40g, KitKat® Chunky Milk 40g (60p Price Marked Pack), KitKat® Chunky Peanut Butter 42g, KitKat® Chunky Peanut Butter 42g (60p Price Marked Pack), This applies when the pack features the 'Break & WIN €/£5,000 instantly. Find red inside' promotional flash and while stocks last.
Prize Details Terms & Conditions for £5,000/€5,000 prizes
12. There are 5x £5,000 (€5,000 for ROI winners) prizes available to be won via randomly seeded winning lucky red bar packs. 13. Any lucky red bar found must be claimed by 23.09.22. After this date, any unclaimed lucky red bars will be declared null and void.
14. Winners of the £5,000 prize will be fulfilled via a single £5,000 cheque to UK, IoM or CI winners. Winners of the €5,000 prize in the Republic of Ireland will be issued a single €5,000 cheque.
15. For all £5,000/€5,000 prize payments, cheques will be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery, guaranteed by 9am, please allow 28 days for receipt of prize after claim and verification. Winners in Ireland will have their cheques sent via International Tracked and Signed For postage.
16. Once the cheque has been issued and delivered to the winner's address it is the responsibility of the winner to cash the prize and immediate deposit is recommended. The cheque will become invalid if not cashed within 6 months. The promoter will not issue any replacement cheques.
How to claim prizes
17.For the £5,000 (€5,000 for ROI winners) prize, see details on insert inside lucky winning red bar/pack. There will be one winning insert only inside each winning packaging. Further instructions will be given to the potential winner including the posting of various "winning items" to a claim address in order to commence and validate the claim process. Please therefore ensure you keep the packaging, receipt & winning insert.
18.Winning claims must be received with all the necessary details and information within 14 days of the initial phone call with the specified claim line.
19.Claims from any lucky winning red bar/ pack must be made by 23.09.22. Allow 28 days for receipt of prize after claim and verification.
20.For the £5,000 winners (€5,000 for ROI winners), their claim will first have to be verified by Nestlé Consumer Services and an independent third party, following receipt of information as stated on their winning insert together with their promotional pack and receipt.
Winner selection and notification
21. A total of 5 winning lucky red bars with a winning insert have been randomly distributed via an independently verified process into promotional stock available for distribution to the marketplace thus allowing consumers the opportunity to purchase them during the promotional period. If your promotional KitKat® Chunky 'Break & WIN €/£5,000 instantly. Find red inside' does not contain a lucky red bar or winning insert then unfortunately you have not won this time. Please note that the 5 lucky red bars have been randomly seeded from the total universe of the promotional products available.
22. Winners must be the account holder of the bank account which the cheque is deposited into.
23. Winning cheques must be sent to a winner's permanent U.K., IoM/CI or ROI residence and immediate deposit is recommended.
24. In the event that any winner is disqualified from the promotion or fails to respond with the correct details within the stated timescales, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
25. The Promoter's decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
26. Proof of winning pack items is not proof of purchase. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lucky red bar insets and packaging, plus receipt that are lost, damaged or delayed, nor any associated costs to potential winners.
27. Winners will be subject to a full verification process. Winners will be asked to provide their promotional pack, insert and receipt as proof of purchase in order to verify their claim.
28. In ROI this promotion is carried out under the Licence issued to Jack and Jill Foundation, Johnstown Manor, Johnstown, Naas, Co Kildare.
29. Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any potential winner found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
30. If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all lucky red bar winning claims including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 calendar days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion's claim requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding. It will not respond to any correspondence.
33. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
34. By taking part in the promotion, lucky red bar winners acknowledge that they may be requested to take part in relevant reasonable publicity without further payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the winner's name and/or if consent given, image or statements made by the winners concerning the promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the promotion.
35. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
36. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant's local courts.