KitKat® Vegan Chocolate Brownies
- 200g vegan dark chocolate, chopped into pieces
- 75g soft brown sugar
- 100g sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 175g self raising flour
- 225ml plant based milk alternative
- 5 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 x KitKat® V, chopped into pieces
What You Will need
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c (160c fan), gas mark 4.
- Add the chocolate to a microwave safe bowl and gently heat in 20 second bursts until melted and smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix the cocoa, sugars and flour until combined. Pour in the melted chocolate, milk alternative, oil and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Gently fold the Vegan KitKat pieces through the brownie mix, then spoon the mixture into a prepared tin and bake for 20-25 minutes. You want the middle to be slightly wobbly.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before cutting into 16 pieces and serve!
Products used in this Recipe
You asked, we listened. Introducing the KitKat® Vegan 4 Finger bar. Enjoy our first ever plant-based break made with a rice-based milk alternative to create an indulgent-tasting, vegan chocolate and crispy wafer combo.