KitKat® Santa Festive Friends Cupcakes
- 225g unsalted butter, softened
- 225g caster sugar
- 220g gluten free self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder, sieved
- 2 tbsp milk
- 125g unsalted butter, softened
- 12 KitKat® Festive Friends
What You Will need
- Preheat your oven to 180°C fan / 200°C & prepare a cupcake tin with 16 cases.
- Add 225g unsalted butter & 225g caster sugar to a large bowl and cream together until light and fluffy.
- Add in four eggs one at a time, mixing in between each. Add the ½ tsp vanilla extract with your final egg and mix in.
- Add your 220g gluten free self raising flour, 1 tsp baking powder and ¼ tsp xanthan gum and mix in.
- Separate the mixture evenly into two bowls. To one bowl add cocoa powder mixed with milk (it should be a paste), mix this in until combined.
- Get your 16 cupcake cases and fill them with both the vanilla and chocolate mixtures.
- Swirl them around with a skewer so they marble even more! Bake for 22 minutes. Then allow to cool.
- For the buttercream beat 125g butter then add 250g icing sugar & mix.
- Top with the buttercream & and a KitKat® Festive Friends!
Products used in this Recipe
KitKat® Santa Large Pouch
Have a break this Christmas with KitKat® Santa and his Festive Friends! A large pouch bag filled with individually wrapped festive figures, each a delicious mix of crispy wafer and indulgent milk chocolate filling coated in creamy milk chocolate.